Go to any DocuGen view on any board and click on the “Statistics” tab:
1. “Documents Generated (this month)” represents documents generated by all users during this subscription month since the last reset date.
2. In this example, 34 documents have been generated out of a monthly quota of 250.
3. “Since” is the date of the last monthly reset. Your consumption will reset back to zero every month on the anniversary of your subscription date.
4. “Lifetime Documents Generated” represents all-time documents by the current user.
5. In this example, 50 all-time documents have been generated by the current user.