If you use the <<table_start>> placeholder in your template, or you generate a document without specifying a template, DocuGen will apply the table styling options in the Settings tab:
1. Include column headers: Enabling this toggle will include your board's column labels as the first row in your table.
2. Header formatting: If you enabled the column headers toggle above, you can style this table row as you wish.
3. Table Cell Styling: This section controls the styling of all rows in the table (with the exception of the header row if you chose to include it.)
4. Name: The 'name' column is the first column in any board, also called an 'item'. Unchecking the checkbox will remove this column from your table.
5. Columns: You can include (or exclude) individual board columns from your table by checking (or unchecking) the checkbox for each. You can also control the styling of each column separately.
6. Unit: If the column is a Formula column, you can add a unit (such as $) that will appear to the left of the value in each cell. However, this option does not exist for Numbers columns because DocuGen automatically displays the units that are defined in the column in your board (if any).
7. Sum: If the column is a Numbers column, enabling this toggle will add a final row at the bottom of the table containing the total sum of the values in this column.
In addition to the above, please review these important considerations when inserting tables in your documents.