DocuGen allows you to automatically generate a document based on a status change. For example, you might want to automatically generate a report or invoice for your client when the status is “Approved” or “Done”.
Before adding a DocuGen integration recipe, make sure you have a DocuGen board view added to the board. We don't yet support DocuGen item views in integration recipes.
Go to the board’s integrations and search for DocuGen integrations. Select “When status changes to something, generate document using settings from this view“.
- The status parameter allows you to select the status column that will trigger the automatic document generation
- The something parameter allows you to select a specific status for document generation, for example "Done"
- The this parameter allows you to specify which DocuGen view containing the Settings to use when generating the document.
If the integration recipe above fails to display the DocuGen views you have on your board, you will need to perform a small fix:
- Click on any of the DocuGen board views for the same board
- Allow the view a few seconds to load
- Go back to your recipe; you should be able to see the correct list of DocuGen views