The document delivery options allow you to define how your generated documents should be delivered. You can access the options by clicking on the Settings tab of your DocuGen view, then on the Document delivery menu on the left:
You can combine multiple delivery options. Delivery options do not count against your monthly document quota; for example, if you generate a single document and that is delivered by multiple ways, this counts as one document.
1. Send as an email attachment: This will send the generated document(s) by email to the user who generated it.
2. Also send to board subscribers: Each board subscriber will get an email containing the generated document(s). Board subscribers do not count against your monthly document quota; for example, if you generate a single document that gets sent to multiple board subscribers, this counts as one document.
3. Send to email column: If you have an Email column in your board, you can select this option to have DocuGen send the generated document(s) by email to the email address in the column.
4. Attach to file column: If you have a File column in your board, you can select this option to have DocuGen attach the generated documents(s) to the File column.
5. Attach to conversation feed: DocuGen will attach the document in a new thread inside the item's conversation feed.
6. Show progress in link column: If you have a Link column in your board, you can have DocuGen post real-time progress to the column. Note: this will overwrite any information you have in the link column.
7. Get list of placeholders: Clicking on this button will generate a document containing the placeholders specific to your board so that you can copy them easily into your Word template.