In order to generate documents using information from your monday.com boards, DocuGen needs your authorization to access your account information. monday.com will request your authorization when installing DocuGen, and may request it again when adding a DocuGen integration recipe. Read the explanation of the different authorizations below.
- Read all your boards data: this is required to be able to pull information from your boards and populate the placeholders in your template
- Read the profile information of the users in your account: this is required to allow DocuGen to send generated documents to board subscribers (when you select this delivery option), and to allow DocuGen to retrieve user names when inserting People column values in your document.
- Modify any of your boards' data: this allows DocuGen to save generated documents to your board (when you select this delivery option) and to display document generation progress on a link column.
- Send notifications on your behalf: as part of our roadmap, we plan to enable DocuGen to send notifications about document generation on your behalf
- Read updates and replies that you can see: as part of our roadmap, we plan to enable DocuGen to generate documents containing information from item updates
- Post or edit updates on your behalf: this allows DocuGen to save generated documents to your item updates (when you select this delivery option)
- Read information of files that were uploaded to your account: this allows DocuGen to insert images in your document
- Read general information about your account: this allows DocuGen to populate account-specific placeholders such as <<account_name>>
- Read your profile information: this allows DocuGen to populate user-specific placeholders such as <<user_name>>