DocuGen can generate a guide that contains a full list of placeholders specific to your board, including sample data for reference.
Are you having trouble generating the placeholder guide? Check the tips at the end of this article.
- Go to the DocuGen view associated with your board or create a new one.
- Go to the Setup tab
- Scroll down and click on the button "Get list of placeholders for your board"
- The placeholder document will be delivered to you depending on the document delivery options you chose, either by email, as an attachment to a Files column, and/or to the conversation feed.
If you're having trouble generating the placeholder guide...
- Check that your profile picture is smaller than 512K. If not, please change it; here is a handy article on how to do this.
- Your board must contain at least one item. DocuGen is unable to generate the placeholder guide if your board is empty.